December 21, 2022
San Mateo County Harbor District Board of Harbor Commissioners
“The Harbor District provides fiscally and environmentally responsible stewardship of its
maritime resources, emergency response, and public access”
- Virtual Meeting Instructions
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
- San Mateo County Harbor District Board of Harbor Commissioners Regular Meeting Agenda December 21, 2022 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Item 10 Resolution 22-34 OceanCiders, LLC Lease
Issues to address:
- We want to address the difference between the 1-year 'safe harbor' at OP (we thought till Oct. 15) versus the April date referenced in the more recent communications.
- We also want to reference the 10% of occupancy (vs. total # of slips in the marina) as no other marina does that.
- That there was a deadline to move as this denies the right or privilege based on people exercising their lawful rights under the TPA (Tenancy Protection Act).
Hope to see you there!
Happy holidays, all!
P.S. Those of us still at the marina have been served with a notice of an impending UD (Unlawful Detainer) which we will be fighting with Alison's help.
P.P.S. Gale had a successful surgery on her foot and appears to be on the mend.
Pursuant to Government Code Section 54953(e) (Assembly Bill 361), the Boardroom will not be open for the December 21, 2022 Regular Meeting of the San Mateo County Board of Harbor
Commissioners. The Meeting will be conducted remotely via video/teleconference.
The Public may watch and/or participate in the public meeting by joining the meeting through the Zoom Videoconference link provided below. The public may also join the meeting by calling the below listed teleconference phone number. Further instructions on how to make public comments throughout the videoconference or teleconference will be provided at the District website at www.smharbor.com. If you experience technical problems with the telephonic meeting, please contact Melanie Hadden at email@example.com or call at (650) 437-4368.
If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable modification or accommodation pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”), please contact Melanie Hadden, Deputy Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org or (650) 583-4400 prior to this meeting for assistance.
HOW TO JOIN THE MEETING:
The meeting will begin at 1:00 PM. Whether you participate online or by phone, you may wish to "arrive" early so that you can address any technology questions prior to the start.
ONLINE VIEWING AND PARTICIPATION:
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
If you have not used Zoom on your computer before, you will be prompted to download and install the Zoom software on your computer. If it is already installed, you may still be prompted to allow Zoom to run. Please enable the software to download and run to join the meeting via computer.
- BY COMPUTER AUDIO: When joining via the Zoom app, you will automatically be joined in via computer audio. You may be prompted to confirm that you wish to join via computer audio.
o Please ensure your computers speakers are enabled and sound is switched on.
- BY PHONE: If you are unable to join via computer, or do not have speakers or a microphone on your computer, you can dial in for audio. You may call any one of the
meeting numbers below and enter the meeting ID and password when prompted.
+1 669 900 6833 (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 (Houston)
+1 312 626 6799 (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 (Germantown)
+1 877 853 5257 (Toll Free)
+1 888 475 4499 (Toll Free)
Webinar ID: 825 2180 4518
HOW TO MAKE A PUBLIC COMMENT OR ASK A QUESTION:
If you would like to speak during the public comment portion of the meeting, you have the following options:
• ONLINE: Raise your hand in the meeting controls at the bottom of your screen.
• PHONE: Press *9 to raise your hand to request to be unmuted to make comments.
Note: Please request to speak using the method from which you prefer to comment. For example, if you are joining via computer (for viewing) and phone (for audio/commenting), please raise your hand by dialing *9 on the phone if you wish to use your phone to speak. If you wish to use your computer, please raise hand using the meeting controls at the bottom of your screen.
The Public may directly address the Board of Harbor Commissioners for a limit of two (2) minutes, unless a request is granted for more time, on any item of public interest within the subject matter jurisdiction of the San Mateo County Harbor District, that is not on the Regular Agenda. If a member of the public wishes to address the Board on an agenda item, it is requested that the member of the public wait until the item is in discussion before following the instructions provided on making a public comment. The Chair will call your name at the appropriate time.
Agenda material may be reviewed online at www.smharbor.com.